for the SECOND
of the "MEATBALLS"
Conducted by Gammelgården Museum, Scandia, MN
License # 92699-12
2:45 pm, Saturday, September 8, 2012
- Purchase one numbered ticket for $5 or 5 for $20, and/or purchase as many as you wish. Each numbered ticket will match a numbered "meatball"
- Need not be present to win
- Cash or checks accepted, no credit cards
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase numbers or win a prize
- All "meatballs" will be released at the same time and will have an equal chance of winning. Spectators may watch but must not interfere with the release or the running of the "meatballs". They will be released on Oakhill Road next to Elim Lutheran Church and "run" the downhill race course for approximately 500'
- First 10 numbered "meatballs" to enter the "hole" at the end of race will win prizes listed on the flyer and ticket. Mayor Randall Simonson and others will be the official judges
- Winners will be announced at Meister's at 6 pm of race day when the parade winners are announced. Winners will be posted at Gammelgården Museum, where prizes can be picked up beginning Sunday, Sept 11. Also, visit the Gammelgården website for the list of winners
- Any fees or taxes are the winner's responsibility
- Proceeds will be used by Gammelgården Museum to repair the lower level of the old barn
- Helpline number for problem gambling 1-800-333-HOPE