Running of the Meatballs 2021
Gammelgården Museum Fundraising Event
Saturday, September 11, 2021, at Scandia Taco Daze
Single Ticket = $5.00
Five Tickets = $20.00
Tickets are available now at the Scandia Butik Gift Shop and will be available the day of the race at the Scandia Community Center parking lot. Call (651) 433-5053 for more information.
RACE TAKES PLACE:
Scandia Taco Daze
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Watch as 1,200 meatballs race to the finish line! The meatball raceway is located east of the intersection of Olinda Trail North and Oakhill Road North.
- $500 Cash
- Season Membership to Ironwood Golf Range ($325 value)
- Full Cord of Wood ($200 value)
- $150 Scandia Butik Gift Card
- $100 Scandinavian North Gift Card
- $100 Sven Original Gift Card
- $100 Abrahamson’s Nurseries Gift Card
- $75 Scandia Butik Gift Card
- Steaks & Grill Mitt ($50 value)
- U.S. Grant Portrait ($50 value)
- Meatballs & Mustard ($15 value)
- Sponsored by Gammelgården Museum, Scandia, MN. Proceeds will be used by Gammelgården Museum for building restoration projects.
- Raffle tickets sold for this event include: one ticket for $5.00, five tickets for $20.00. Only one ticket purchase is required to enter the raffle. Each numbered raffle ticket corresponds to a numbered meatball.
- Cash, check, or debit card accepted for the sale of tickets.
- Persons under 18 years of age may NOT purchase a raffle ticket or win a prize.
- Winning ticket holders need not be present to win.
- All meatballs in the race will be released at the same time and have an equal chance of winning.
The first 10 numbered meatballs to finish the race will win prizes 1 – 10 (as listed above) in the order finished. The last meatball to cross the finish line will receive prize number 11.
- Substitution of prizes for cash or another type of merchandise or services is prohibited.
- The race is officiated by judges. Spectators may watch but must not interfere with the release or running of the meatballs.
- Winners will be contacted via phone, text, and email by 4:30 p.m. on the day of the race. A list of winners will be posted at Meisters, Scandia Market & Mercantile, Scandia Community Center, and Gammelgården Museum. Prizes may be picked up at Gammelgården Museum until 5:00 p.m. on the day of the race (September 11, 2021) or any time after the race day during business hours:
Wednesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sunday, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Winners are responsible for any applicable fees or taxes.
- HELPLINE for problem gambling: 1-800-333-HOPE.