Event Series: Bluegrass & Lemonade in the Shade
Bluegrass & Lemonade in the Shade
June 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Bluegrass and Lemonade in the Shade Flyer
Come on down for an old-time bluegrass jam session at Gammelgården Museum from 2-4 p.m. on four Sundays – June 25, July 23, August 27, and September 24!
Bring your banjo, fiddle, guitar, cello, dulcimer, harmonica, mandolin, ukulele, or bass, and learn new tunes! Play along, or just relax and listen in a welcoming atmosphere.
There are experienced and new musicians; and people of all ages.
Best of all…Bluegrass & Lemonade in the Shade is free
- Be polite, welcoming, and friendly.
- Be kind to beginners and new jammers – it takes courage to join in and play along!
- Put your instrument cases off to the side and out of the way.
- Please minimize noodling around between tunes.
- Step out of the circle to tune your instrument or chat with someone.
- Have fun!